Monday 6 June 2016

Space "Wolves" Army Update - Number 1

Hey there!

In this post I am going to briefly talk about my current Space "Wolves" army, what I want to perhaps get in the future, and why I call them Space "Wolves" :D

What do I currently have?

  • 9 Thunder"wolf" Cavalry riders
  • 5 "Wulfen"
  • 1 Stormfang Gunship
  • 1 "Wolf" Lord on Thunder"wolf"
  • "Logan Grimnar on Stormrider"
This is possibly one of my smallest, if not the smallest one of my armies. As you can see, I love the idea of space marines riding animals, dunno why, just do.
That's why this army is very much themed around that one unit.

What do I want to get in the future?
  • 6 Thunder"wolf" Cavalry riders
  • 2 Iron Priests on Thunder"wolfs"
And that's about it to be honest. With these units, I will have completed this "spam" army.

So, the big question, why do I call this army Space "Wolves"?

This theme will have very mixed views. Some will hate it, some will love it, and some might think it is down right blasphemy. But, here it is...
I call them this, because they do not ride wolves, but rather reptiles...
This requires me to convert the entire army, and really make it unique.
I will go into more detail in a later post about why I chose to do this, and how I am able to achieve it.

If you have any questions about my army, it's theme or what the heck is wrong with me, please leave a comment down below. I would also like someone to post a name I could give to this army :D

Thanks, and goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment