Sunday 5 June 2016

Welcome!

Hey there!

Just wanted to make a quick post, talking a little about me, and what this blog will contain.

I created this blog to share my thoughts, armies, and everything encompassing Warhammer 40k.
I currently play (1, 2, 3...) a FEW armies, but sadly they need a little bit of TLC.
So in this blog, you can expect to see me post army updates, of my progress of painting and building said armies.
You'll also see my personal thoughts about current armies, and my ideas behind army lists.

So, what armies do I play?
I play...:

  • Dark Angels
  • Imperial Knights
  • Space "Wolves"
  • Cult Mechanicus
  • Skitarii
  • Alpha Legion
  • Officio Assassinorum (dunno if that counts)
I will go into detail in later posts about what I currently have for these armies, and my plans for the future with them.

Until those posts however, I must say farewell, and I hope to hear your opinions and thoughts in the comments below my posts.

Thanks, and goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment