Monday 6 June 2016

Imperial Knight Army Update - Number 1

Hey there!

In this post, I will be briefly talking about what I currently have in this "army" and what I plan on perhaps getting/doing with it.

Note: This post will be particularly short, as, well... Imperial Knights is not a very large army.

What do I currently have?

  • 1 Imperial Knight Warden
  • 1 Imperial Knight Paladin
  • 1 Imperial Knight Crusader
This army follows a similar theme to my Space "Wolves" army; lizards.
All three knights, are characterized as scavengers as well.
My knight warden has a scaly pelt hanging from his waist, and a tyranid skull on the avenger gatling cannon.
The other two knights have not been fully built yet, but I will post updates of conversions and painting progress.

There is nothing, as of now, that I want to get for this army, as three Imperial Knights are enough for me... but we will have to see... :D

Like I said, this post is pretty small. If you have any questions, leave them down below and I'll reply as quickly as possible.

Thanks, and goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment