Monday 6 June 2016

Alpha Legion Army Update - Number 1

Hey there!

In this post I will be briefly discussing what I currently have for my Alpha Legion army, and what I want to get/do with it in the future.

What do I have?
  • 5 Cataphractii Terminators
  • 20 Veteran Tactical Marines
  • 5 Heavy Support Marines
  • 5 Tactical Support Marines
  • 5 Headhunters
  • 1 Cataphractii Praetor
  • Armillus Dynat
As you can probably already see, I did in fact buy the Betrayal at Calth box set. This is a very very good value for money, and highly recommend it for anyone who currently has/wants to start a 30k Heresy Legion army. 

What do I want to get in the future?
  • Alpharius model/converted model
  • Whirlwind Scorpius
  • Deredo Dreadnought
Not that much, but this will really help with my philosophy behind this army.
I might also consider getting a second BaC just for the extra bodies, and ability to mix and match weapons and unit types.
I will go over my ideas and opinions of these individual units in a later post, along with what works and what doesn't.

As always, if you have any questions about this army, or any of my other armies, or just want to say hi, leave a comment down below, and I'll be sure to reply.

Thanks, and goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment