Sunday 26 June 2016

Oops

Hey there!

So, I have a confession to make.

My June deadline will not be completed on schedule, because I started a new project yesterday :/

I know that starting another army might not be the most responsible thing to do...
But the models are just too beautiful :D

So, yesterday, I chose to start a Dark Eldar with Harlequin allies force.
To start this, I bought the Start Collecting! box. This is great value for money. You save just under £30, which is pretty super.

I'll post pictures of my building process in a Dark Eldar/Harlequin Army Update, and then make a Dark Eldar/Harlequin Army Tactics post.

I'll also make army tactics posts for all of my other armies as well, in a short space of time, just as my way of saying sorry for not meeting the deadline.

If you have any questions about why I chose to start this army/armies, why I was stupid enough to start another one, or just want to say hi, leave a comment down below!

Thanks and goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment